The owner company of this web uses various technologies to improve the efficiency of their websites, including your experience when browsing these sites. These technologies include cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that websites save to your computer or device such as a tablet, phone or similar. They often include a randomly generated number which is stored on your device. Many cookies are automatically deleted after you finish using the website.
Cookies are commonly used to improve browsing experience, make sites more efficient and measure website performance.
What are cookies used for?
There are different types of cookies for different uses.
The owner company of this web uses the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are necessary for the correct function of our web, for example, to be able to connect to secure areas of our webs or to be able to use the virtual shopping cart.
- Cookies of performance and analytics. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors on our web and to know in which way they move on it when using it (for example, to assure that our visitors find easily what they are looking for)
- Cookies of functionality. These cookies are used to recognize when a visitor comes back to our web. This allows us to personalize our content for you, greet you with your name and remember your preferences such as language or region.
- Cookies of selection. These cookies save your visit to the web, the pages that you visited and the links you followed. We use this information to make our web and its content more according to your interests. This information is also likely to be shared with third parties for this purpose.
_utma, _utmz, _utmb, _utmt, _utmc, _ga y _gat: Installed by Google Analytics for two years
How much time does cookies stay in my device?
Some cookies work from the moment in which you visit a website of the company of this web until the end of that browsing session. These cookies expire and are eliminated when you close the browser of Internet. These cookies are temporary cookies.
Some cookies will stay in your device during the browsing sessions and are not eliminated when you close your browser. These cookies are permanent cookies. The duration of a permanent cookie in your device varies from one to the other.
Who installs these cookies in my device?
The Company of the website installs cookies in your device as operator of the site. These cookies are called origin cookies. It´s possible, that other different providers install cookies in your device. These cookies are called third party cookies.
How can I control the different cookies which are installed in my device?
It depends on you if you accept cookies or not. You can control this via the settings of the browser you use. Most internet browsers allow you to control nearly all cookies via the settings of it. (However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies, you may not be able to access parts of our sites)
The following webs offer information about settings for cookies in some of the most known browsers:
You can also use a plug-in of the browser as Ghostery from Evidon Inc. or Tracking Protection List from TRUSTe (A plug-in is a part of a software which adds extra features to your browser, for example watching a video or to find a virus.)
For information about deleting cookies of Google Analytics in the websites of the company of this web you can visit:
- Google Analytics : http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout